Since its inception 20 years ago this event has been eagerly anticipated by ice climbers in the Eastern United States and is considered one of the premier climbing events in the country. It is intended to be a celebration of ice climbing and winter mountaineering and the people that make it a part of their lives. It continues to provide a great opportunity for those attending to network, socialize, try new gear and participate in multiple day courses, one-day technical clinics and privately guided climbs. The Mt. Washington Valley is one of the finest waterfall ice climbing destinations in North America. Each year we offer a variety of skills-based clinics and exciting slide shows with featured climbers and guides from the New England area and around the world.
Why Climb with us at Ice Fest?
- You’ll learn from the absolute best! We have the biggest roster of guest guides to date this year
- You’ll meet lots of other climbers and maybe a future climbing partner
- There are courses for all abilities
- Jaw dropping videos/shows
- Free Gear Demos!
- Free Food
- It’s Fun
FRIDAY & SATURDAY NIGHT:
LOCATION: Theater In The Wood, Intervale, NH
TIME: Doors open at 7pm
HOST: DJ Mon Voyage Neon
COST: $10 per night
FRIDAY, FEB. 1st:
- Nick Bullock- multi media show
- Renan Ozturk, & Freddie Wilkinson- multi media show
The American Alpine Club Silent Auction for the LIVE YOUR DREAM GRANT
AAC membership get in for $5 or FREE if you signup/renew your AAC membership at the door.
SATURDAY, FEB. 2nd:
- Silas Rossi & Peter Doucette- 4 min Short Film
- Josh Wharton- multi media show
- Kyle Dempster- multi media show
THE 20th ICE FEST BIRTHDAY BASH !!!!!!