If you are reading this than you are still not ready to give it up for the season. Cruised the canyon on Easter sunday with low expectations but up for an adventure outside. Was well rewarded with multiple climbs on nice plastic ice and absolutely not another soul around. Not sure what wednesdays weather will do but honestly there is still ice to climb and the end of the week looks cold. Who knows, maybe things will hold on. How desperate are you?!?! Can you wait till november?