NEWS AND INFORMATION
|Friday - November 28, 2014
A Dose of Prozac and Some Positive Thinking
- Let’s get right to it! More noteworthy news coming out of Cannon Cliff again this weekend! Jeff Previte and Matt Ritter made the second ascent of Prozac on the Omega W .....
The Weekly UPdate!
- From Cannon Cliff to Crawford Notch and Beyond New Hampshire It’s game on in the higher elevations this week! Lines formed in Pinnacle Gully and other gullies in Hunt .....
Back to Business!
- The Season is On! Let’s take a look at the conditions and reports from this past weekend across the Northeast and go over what to expect for the coming weekend. New .....
- Meet WooKong 3.0 The Beast of the NEice Fleet – Built to meet the demands of flying, photographing and filming in the winter weather of the Northeast. After two winte .....
Orange is the New Rack
- NEice Gear Review for 2014/2015 The cool gusts of Autumn are blowing in, scattering a kaleidoscope of leaves. The first snow flurries of a new season sift down through the mou .....
Chronicles of the Overly Motivated
- By Courtney Ley I’ve been inflicted by a disease. It leaves my muscles constantly sore, my body screaming for sleep and my family and friends worried about my mental .....
TRAINING FOR THE NEW ALPINISM
- Book Review by Don Mellor October 2014 I just finished reading Training for the New Alpinism, and I’m feeling equal parts inspired, enlightened, and useless. It’s a book t .....
Baxter – Fall 2014
- Conditions Report! October 12-14, 2014 Some years you find ice to climb in October, other years you are hiking in your underwear. The weather started out cold on our trip and .....
September rime ice!
- It was an excellent day above tree line on Sunday. Cool temps with a bluebird sky above and an undercast below. Not to mention, evidence of the first overnight freeze of t .....
Will it to Be!
- September 10, 2014 Colorado Springs, Colorado Vermont Native Will Mayo honing his skills for winter on”The Existensionalist”. “Will Mayo has just redpointe .....
The Lake! November 22, 2014.
Alden Pellett starts up Pitch one of Twenty Below Zero. "The top out wasn't exactly straight forward."
Photo by Ryan Stefiuk
ArticlesNews FeedContact Information
* Chronological order
PO Box 360
Bartlett, NH 03812-0360
978-808-6932 / firstname.lastname@example.org
This site is best viewed with Chrome
, Safari or Fire Fox,
Send your comments, questions or suggestions to email@example.com
Sponsors and Supporters 2014-2015
Many thanks to our sponsors and supporters for helping to support this community web page. Without you, this page would not be possible. Thank You!
If you are interested in supporting the Northeast ice climbing community and want the exposure we offer, please see our advertising
page for information.
Your Ice Climbing Connection for the Northeast and Beyond!
Ice Climbing Conditions, photos, reports, information, partners, gear, weather, events & guides for the Adirondacks, Catskills, White Mountains, Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, New York, MA, PA, VA, Quebec, Ontario, Newfoundland, New Brunswick and Beyond!
Friend us on facebook North East Ice
NEice is Only Possible with Your Help
Donate, Advertise or Contribute