Saturday - September 20, 2014
NEWS AND INFORMATION
September rime ice!
- It was an excellent day above tree line on Sunday. Cool temps with a bluebird sky above and an undercast below. Not to mention, evidence of the first overnight freeze of t .....
Will it to Be!
- September 10, 2014 Colorado Springs, Colorado Vermont Native Will Mayo honing his skills for winter on”The Existensionalist”. “Will Mayo has just redpointe .....
- Franconia Notch NH What happens when you get a ton of rain over a snowpack, and than a cold front moves through…Omega in April…that’s what! Here again it .....
An Alpine Meditation
- By Gabriel Flanders I awoke with tired legs from a long ski tour the day before. It felt lovely to shuffle around a warm apartment , pour cup after cup of coffee and relax o .....
- Arch Enemy – Scottish V,5… it should be pretty moderate with good gear. 2 hours, 150 feet, one stopper, one shitty spectre at 80 feet threatening to torque out of .....
Mount Washington Valley Ice Fest 2014 – Highlights
- Everyone comes out for this fest! And for good reason. This year’s Ice Fest was a huge success. Saturday night for the main presentation, the Theater in the Wood w .....
CATSKILL ICE FESTIVAL 2014
- Join the 16th Annual Catskill Ice Festival February 7, 8, 9, 10, 2014 This year again there will be multiple clinics on all the skills and techniques you need to get ou .....
Smuggs Ice Bash 2014 – Recap
- Smugglers Notch Ice Bash kicked off with an awesome evening at Petra Cliffs! There was an great line up of competitors ready to crush the route set by Matt McCormick and Pet .....
The Mount Washington Valley Ice Fest 2014
- Coming This Weekend! The Mount Washington Valley Ice Fest North Conway, NH Jan. 31st-Feb. 2nd, 2014! A weekend filled with clinics, demos, guest guides, apres climbing party, .....
Paradox Sports Returns to North Conway
- The Third Annual Adaptive Ice Climbing Event Its called Paradox Ice – we’re taking 20 athletes with physical disabilities ice climbing at Cathedral Ledge. Dates: F .....
Isa follows the right side of Dracula
March 29, 2014
Photo by Nick Goldsmith
* Chronological order
Computer Screen Wallpaper
PO Box 360
Bartlett, NH 03812-0360
978-808-6932 / firstname.lastname@example.org
This site is best viewed with Fire Fox
Send your comments, questions or suggestions to email@example.com
Sponsors and Supporters 2013-2014
Many thanks to our sponsors and supporters for helping to support this community web page. Without you, this page would not be possible. Thank You!
If you are interested in supporting the Northeast ice climbing community and want the exposure we offer, please see our advertising
page for information.
Your Ice Climbing Connection for the Northeast and Beyond!
Ice Climbing Conditions, photos, reports, information, partners, gear, weather, events & guides for the Adirondacks, Catskills, White Mountains, Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, New York, MA, PA, VA, Quebec, Ontario, Newfoundland, New Brunswick and Beyond!
Friend us on facebook North East Ice
NEice is Only Possible with Your Help
Donate, Advertise or Contribute