NEWS AND INFORMATION
|Saturday - December 20, 2014
Renormalized at “The Lake”
- Ah! The conditions are getting better and I am back to my normal state, once again, at “The Lake”. Below are a few condition photos from our trip to Lake Wi .....
Rites of Passage
- “So far this is type three fun,” Matt comments. The first two pitches have been miserable. The ice is fine, or at least good enough, but the wind and low temperatu .....
Get Out and Get Some!
- It’s the Start of December The time when the sun begins to rise, it’s nearly set. The nights are long and cold and the days are short and cold. It’s the .....
A Dose of Prozac and Some Positive Thinking
- Let’s get right to it! More noteworthy news coming out of Cannon Cliff again this weekend! Jeff Previte and Matt Ritter made the second ascent of Prozac on the Omega W .....
The Weekly UPdate!
- From Cannon Cliff to Crawford Notch and Beyond New Hampshire It’s game on in the higher elevations this week! Lines formed in Pinnacle Gully and other gullies in Hunt .....
Back to Business!
- The Season is On! Let’s take a look at the conditions and reports from this past weekend across the Northeast and go over what to expect for the coming weekend. New .....
- Meet WooKong 3.0 The Beast of the NEice Fleet – Built to meet the demands of flying, photographing and filming in the winter weather of the Northeast. After two winte .....
Orange is the New Rack
- NEice Gear Review for 2014/2015 The cool gusts of Autumn are blowing in, scattering a kaleidoscope of leaves. The first snow flurries of a new season sift down through the mou .....
Chronicles of the Overly Motivated
- By Courtney Ley I’ve been inflicted by a disease. It leaves my muscles constantly sore, my body screaming for sleep and my family and friends worried about my mental .....
TRAINING FOR THE NEW ALPINISM
- Book Review by Don Mellor October 2014 I just finished reading Training for the New Alpinism, and I’m feeling equal parts inspired, enlightened, and useless. It’s a book t .....
ArticlesNews FeedContact Information
* Chronological order
PO Box 360
Bartlett, NH 03812-0360
978-808-6932 / email@example.com
This site is best viewed with Chrome
, Safari or Fire Fox,
Send your comments, questions or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsors and Supporters 2014-2015
Many thanks to our sponsors and supporters for helping to support this community web page. Without you, this page would not be possible. Thank You!
If you are interested in supporting the Northeast ice climbing community and want the exposure we offer, please see our advertising
page for information.
Your Ice Climbing Connection for the Northeast and Beyond!
Ice Climbing Conditions, photos, reports, information, partners, gear, weather, events & guides for the Adirondacks, Catskills, White Mountains, Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, New York, MA, PA, VA, Quebec, Ontario, Newfoundland, New Brunswick and Beyond!
Friend us on facebook North East Ice
NEice is Only Possible with Your Help
Donate, Advertise or Contribute
What would the Ice Climbing season be like without NEice?
Think about it!
It's time for the year end Fund Drive.
Celebrating 15 Years
NEice is a community web site run by volunteers, but we still have hard costs to run and maintain the server and all the related costs. While sponsors and Google ads help, it's the viewer donations that make the difference and keep the site going. If you like what we are doing, and want us to expand our efforts and bring you the best there is in Northeast Ice Climbing.
Contribute to the site and make a Donation Today.