Tuesday - December 10, 2013
The Latest News - BRG Ice Climbing Training Program / Starts Dec. 2. 2013
Adirondack Ice: Back On the Mend
- By Courtney Ley I decided to head to the Adirondacks over the weekend to see how things were fairing after the recent thaw. I wanted to do a lot of climbing, so it only made .....
NEice presents at ‘Social Outcast’ at Boston Rock Gym
- On Sunday, December 15th, 2013, Boston Rock Gym in Woburn, MA will be hosting the 7th installment of their Social Outcast Club—a unique way for climbers to learn, socialize .....
Get Ready for a Thanksgiving Ice Feast!
- (Featured image by rockytop) Climbers are getting out there and posting ice condition reports and photos. Here’s a quick recap of the latest from all over the Northeas .....
There’s Still Ice!
- By Courtney Ley Did the recent warm up get you down? Did you think about rock climbing? Did you… actually rock climb? Once I get in my first ice of the season, there .....
Driving up Hillman’s Highway
- by Doug Millen Ever since Irene, Alfonzo and I have been wanting to catch this drainage, in that perfect moment. We’ve scrambled up Hillman’s in the summer,using .....
The Great Gulf
- THE GREAT GULF by Courtney Ley The Great Gulf. There could be no other name for it. When I look at it from the vantage point of Mt Clay, I imagine the walls of this giant .....
And Here We Go!
- October 26, 2013 All it took was a few days of cold weather to set the stage for the start of the ice climbing season. October ice is so sweet! Alfonzo, Katie Ives an .....
Where and When?
- A Guide to Early Season Ice Every year it is a little different. When and where we will find the first Ice to Cimb? It is time to start looking. Time to start looking at .....
New Shawangunk Campground Breaks Ground
- FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE September 25, 2013 New Paltz, N.Y. — Ground has broken in the Gunks! The American Alpine Club and Mohonk Preserve are proud to announce that constructi .....
The Lost Mountain Project
- This fall, two local female rock climbers, will lead a team of biologists onto an unexplored cliff face in Mozambique. Their mission: - To search for new species of insects an .....
Photo of the Week!
December 1, 2013
Tfarr starting up 20 Below Gully at The Lake.
Photo by Rockytop
Computer Screen Wallpaper
* Chronological order
PO Box 360
Bartlett, NH 03812-0360
978-808-6932 / firstname.lastname@example.org
This site is best viewed with Fire Fox
Send your comments, questions or suggestions to email@example.com
Sponsors and Supporters 2013-2014
Many thanks to our sponsors and supporters for helping to support this community web page. Without you, this page would not be possible. Thank You!
If you are interested in supporting the Northeast ice climbing community and want the exposure we offer, please see our advertising
page for information.
Your Ice Climbing Connection for the Northeast and Beyond!
Ice Climbing Conditions, photos, reports, information, partners, gear, weather, events & guides for the Adirondacks, Catskills, White Mountains, Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, New York, MA, PA, VA, Quebec, Ontario, Newfoundland, New Brunswick and Beyond!
Friend us on facebook North East Ice
NEice is Only Possible with Your Help
Donate, Advertise or Contribute