Smuggs Ice Bash Wrap-Up – 2015
- The Smuggs Ice Bash in Smugglers Notch VT was too much fun! It gets bigger and better every year. So let’s get right down to it. Friday night’s Kick-off .....
Catskill Ice Festival 2015
- The 17th Annual Catskill Ice Festival January 30, 31, February 1, 2, 2015 This year again they will have multiple clinics on all the skills and techniques you need to get out .....
Sometimes the Leader Does Fall
- A Look Into the Experiences of Ice Climbers Who Have Fallen on Ice Screws by Kel Rossiter / Adventure Spirit INTRODUCTION Last winter a climber with Adventure .....
Smuggler’s Notch Ice Bash 2015
- This Weekend! Join NEice at the fastest growing Ice Festival in the Northeast! We will be at the notch road gate Jeffersonville side, dishing out hot soup and flying the drone .....
The Monster at Lake Champlain
- evin Mahoney and Alden Pellett having fun escaping from “The Monster” during a midday break from their gear demo responsibilities at The 19 annual Adirondack Moun .....
Adirondack International Mountainfest 2015
- The 19th annual Adirondack International Mountainfest January 16, 17 and 18, 2015. Mountainfest is an annual celebration of ice climbing and mountaineering, featuring guest at .....
Frankensteins South Face
- onditions are everything in ice climbing and they happened this past week on the South Face of Frankenstein Cliff. This extended cold spell and cloudy skies have brought in .....
Back to Business, Round Two!
- ell things are shaping up, again. It has been two weeks since the major melt down and the ice climbs are forming and there is plenty of great climbing. We now have more ice .....
Before the Thaw
- By Matt Ritter rom the exposed ledges of the Whitney Gilman Ridge it would call to me. I’d snap seemingly random photographs and stare distractedly. I’d remind myself that .....
- Please respect the owners property rights and don’t trespass. Use the standard trails from the campground to access the cliff. Please see the information below and tell .....
NEWS AND INFORMATION
|Saturday - January 31, 2015
The latest Instagram Photos
- Follow us at all the Ice Fests
Pat Cooke on an early morning trip up Goat's Foot - Poke-O
January 19, 2015
Photo by AOC
* Photos are selected from the NEice Photo section
ArticlesNews FeedContact Information
* Chronological order
PO Box 360
Bartlett, NH 03812-0360
978-808-6932 / email@example.com
This site is best viewed with Chrome
, Safari or Fire Fox,
Send your comments, questions or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sponsors and Supporters 2014-2015
Many thanks to our sponsors and supporters for helping to support this community web page. Without you, this page would not be possible. Thank You!
If you are interested in supporting the Northeast ice climbing community and want the exposure we offer, please see our advertising
page for information.
Your Ice Climbing Connection for the Northeast and Beyond!
Ice Climbing Conditions, photos, reports, information, partners, gear, weather, events & guides for the Adirondacks, Catskills, White Mountains, Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, New York, MA, PA, VA, Quebec, Ontario, Newfoundland, New Brunswick and Beyond!
Friend us on facebook North East Ice
NEice is Only Possible with Your Help
Donate, Advertise or Contribute